-
November 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Are there any resources (albums, sites) that detail the changes in Felicity over the years? I am restoring the hair on an eBay Felicity for a friend. She is most definitely PM (red lashes, hard vinyl, little face paint, lighter eyes, etc.), but different than mine. I'd like to know a date range for each. Here are some details:
Mine: on the neck, copyright circle then PLEASANT COMPANY, there are no other markings on her head that I see, tag says she was Made in Germany, Pleasant Company, copyright 1986, and the little number is 2135. Although I have not seen a bright red headed Felicity in person, I wouldn't say she is really, really red. She's almost the same as my Mattel Felicity (from last summer).
Friend's: Hair only slightly more red, no body tag, same stamping on head, only Y in company is barely visible. Her face looks identical to my Felicity.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Heather
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks